Frequently asked questions
For login credentials to the RadiaSoft COMSOL server, email us at email@example.com
The Application Builder feature in COMSOL Multiphysics enables the creation of browser-based GUIs. Using these GUIs, scientists and engineers can work with COMSOL without spending time to become experts.
Yes, once you have access to the application you can start using it.
To provide COMSOL consulting services, we rely on our core multiphysics technical capabilities, which center on our expertise in the following areas:
- Charged particle beam dynamics
- Thermomechanical analysis
- computational fluid dynamics
- X-ray optics and ray tracing
- Materials modeling
- Parallel high-performance computing
- Mathematical modeling and algorithm development
Our recent and ongoing simulation projects involve beam dynamics in particle accelerators; electron cooling; X-ray optics; synchrotron radiation; electromagnetic modes in complicated structures; both laser-plasma and beam-plasma interactions; hydrodynamics and plasma fluids; beam interactions with matter and the resulting activation; radiation shielding design; vacuum system outgassing; and various thermomechanical problems.
We use the full capabilities of COMSOL in tandem with C/C++, Python, Java, and Fortran codes to develop solutions within complex problem domains. Additionally, we construct intuitive browser-based graphical user interfaces for a wide range of specialized codes and simulations.
As COMSOL Certified Consultants we apply our experience by supporting our customers in the exploitation of COMSOL Multiphysics for their technologies and applications by providing:
- Problem solving:
- Driven by specific customer needs
- Complex multiphysics problems
- Demonstrate viability of COMSOL Multiphysics based solution
- Provide results and analytical routines for customer use
- Analysis Review:
- Focused customer problem
- Review current problem setup
- Refine analytical procedures
- Provide analytical procedures for routine customer use
- Customized Multiphysics Apps:
- COMSOL Multiphysics used as a platform on which to build a user tailored tool
- Integrated GUI to allow non-domain experts to apply COMSOL Multiphysics
For more information about our COMSOL consulting services check out: